Thursday 4 March 2010

A Happy Run!

Well that's new! I ran 8 miles this evening and thoroughly enjoyed myself! Random.

Running was starting to feel like a bit of a chore but all I can think is that the few days rest and hair letting down moments have done me the world of good and I am running with renewed energy. Any which way, I did 8 miles this evening in 1 hr 17 mins which is the fastest I have run 8 miles in, so am thoroughly chuffed, but mainly because I actually enjoyed it.

Think it also helped that Hels got home from work early tonight so we went out in the daylight as the sun was starting to go down, which again is a new experience as we have only run in the darkness for our evening runs to-date. And also it wasn't raining. Or dare I say it... I'll just whisper it... snowing!

More runs like this please, that would be good. I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment